Working of the Sangha
There are 42 members of the Governing Body who are elected every three years in batches of 7 each year (21 from Ascetics and 21 from Non Ascetics ) and are responsible for the Running and Management of the Sangha. The Board of Trustees and the Executive Council are elected form amongst the Governing Body Members except that the Board of Trustees has four members who are not G. B. Members, but by well known and highly respected devotees.
Each Branch Ashram of the Sangha is run (managed) by a management team (10 members) nominated by the Governing Body / E. C also for a period of three Years.
The Management team has a President, Vice President and Secretary to manage the day to day operations and six other members.
All Branch accounts are audited by an external auditor who then submits the signed Audit Report to Head Office who consolidates the accounts. The consolidated report is then audited by an external auditor. The Internal audit is carried out by separate internal Auditors.
Board of Trustee Members
1. Swami Achyutananda Giri Trustee
2. Brahmacharini Chandandi Trustee
3. Shri Tarun Kumar Ghai Trustee and Secretary
4. Shri Swapan Ganguli Trustee
5. Swami Chetanananda Giri Trustee
6. Shri Pradip Kumar Mondal Trustee, Addl. General Secretary
7. Shri Prafull D Sheth Trustee
8. Shri Vinay Goenka Trustee
9. Ms. Madhavi Badiani Trustee
Executive Council Members
1. Swami Nirvanananda Giri Emeritus President & Mukhya Sangha Parichalak
2. Swami Achyutananda Giri President
3. Acharya Chandandi Vice President (Ascetic)
4. Sh Prafull D Sheth Vice President
5. Sh Swapan Ganguli General Secretary
6. Shri Pradip Kumar Mondal Addl. General Secretary
7. Shri Ashish Chowdhury (Chhoton) Addl. General Secretary
8. Shri Bibhabananda Majumdar Treasurer
9. Swami Chetanananda Giri Member
10. Shri Tarun Kumar Ghai Member
11. Shri Sidhartha Ghosh Member
12. Sri Vinay Kumar Goenka Member
Ms Madhavi Badiani Permanent Invitee
The Official website of the Shree Shree Anandamayee Sangha